Saturday, June 9, 2007

Breaking News and all of that there...




A few days ago I was forced at art knife point by Amoeba and her Friends to publish a blog post about how disgruntled they were. Amoeba is a wee bit aggressive I think. Today I start chatting up with some of my Etsy friends and one of them, Jooley of Little Killers, informs me that Amoeba and her Friends made the Etsy Frontpage! At the same time another buddy ol pal ol buddy, Janet from MonkeyDog Studio, captured a screenshot for me to cherish forever and ever :-) Thank goodness these ladies had their heads on a swivel! I must also give thanks to tofunutloaf for creating the treasury that found its place on the frontpage. Amoeba is on the far bottom right corner.




Happy Happy Joy Joy!




3 comments:

Sylvie said...

Oh, I knew Amoeba would have her day!! And what a debut. Not only in a treasury, but one that made the front page of Etsy. Woo Hoo!!!

MonkeyDogStudio said...

Amoeba is a Rock Star! Hooray for the Etsy Front Page!

gerrijo said...

Hooray for Amoeba!