Friday, June 8, 2007

Hello World

ORIGINALLY POSTED 3/8/2007

Welcome to Oso Azul Design.

I just wrote a touching 1st blog which was lost because my network went down as I finished spilling my guts to you people. Forget it. I am not trying again! Good night nurse. Don't you all just love when that happens. Golly.

So, anywho...I am here mainly to have a presence while I continue to develop my artsy fartsy side. Feel free to check out my etsy shop at the above link. YAY! I also, have to get my website together and up. All I really want to do is draw or paint or build something or finish unpacking our house or what EVER! I do interrupt my daily activities with holding down a full-time "real job" but I am trying to get busy with the stuff that I love to do. I am cereal people! and silly...

Now it is time for tacos....YUM!

No comments: