Friday, June 8, 2007

BRILLIANT!

ORIGINALLY POSTED 6/6/2007

Oh dear...I've been away for too long! Forgive me tiny readership, forgive me please.....Buddies by Ellen Brooks

Sometimes, it is the most innocent, haphazard things that you create which catch someone's eye. For April's Fools day, I drew my "Buddies" illustration for my Etsy shop. A group of us nutters decided to proclaim April 1st Avatar Butt day and we'd create butt themed artwork for sale. The funny thing is, out of all of the items that I've listed on Etsy, this Buddies illustration was the most viewed/most marked as favorite & sold before anything else since it was listed. It is a cheeky drawing and maybe I should explore my cheeky side more often :-P

I would like to thank my models for the photo which lead to this illustration, Smoky Joe & the Princess Sophia. My darlings, I know that the 3 day journey in the moving van was unpleasant....but it paid off for momma. Treats all around!!!

1 comment:

MewPaperArts said...

my mom saw this on Etsy and she LOVES it!