Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It is purrrrdy

I never saw a discontented tree. They grip the ground as though they liked it, and though fast rooted they travel about as far as we do. They go wandering forth in all directions with every wind, going and coming like ourselves, traveling with us around the sun two million miles a day, and through space heaven knows how fast and far! ~John Muir
A screen shot of my most recent treasury. I just love it and want to preserve it in some form before the treasury gods swallow it whole tomorrow. Simple enough, looked for black & white trees and found this group. One of my favorite photographers here is Chicalookate. If you haven't checked out her shop on Etsy, well, you should! I've bought a few of her photos and just love her style! If you hurry quick like fox, you can get a close up view of this treasury. Otherwise it will be gone by the date listed at the bottom of the image (3pm~June 20th).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is an amazing treasury. So pretty to look at

TrueMirage said...

beautiful treasury...and I missed it! but I'm running off to check Chicalookate's photos.

MewPaperArts said...

that looks like front page material to me!

d-c-designs said...

love this treasury- it was so darn leafalicious

MSN said...

Love the grey trees....but maybe I am just in a grey mood?

Sylvie said...

Elli, sorry it's taken me so long to visit your bloggity blog. I love that treasury. I'm very partial to black and white and trees. Your little Elli Elephant series is so cute! : )

TrueMirage said...

hey, elli - where you been, girl?