Friday, June 8, 2007

Why can't I be popular?

Amoeba and her Friends by Ellen BrooksORIGINALLY POSTED 6/7/2007

Yes. Why can't I be popular? I am not asking this for myself, I am asking this for one of my paintings "Amoeba and her Friends."

Personally, I could not careless about popularity contests but this is not the case for Amoeba and her Friends. They are so put off by the fact that they have received nearly the least views of anything else listed in my ETSY shop. Ever since I've created Amoeba, she has griped and groaned about "that hideous acid green" that I've set her afloat in. On and on she goes about "why did I finish with gloss varnish here" or "why am I so obsessed with adding texture" to everything. What a crab she is! Perhaps the Etsy world will decide that Amoeba and her friends need to remain hanging on my wall. That would be alright by me because I love that acid green color I mixed up one sunny Sunday and as for Amoeba's filthy mouth, well at least she cares, right? :-P

No comments: